PwC Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for their Graduate Recruitment 2019 – Advisory Services.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Sub-Saharan Africa, we’re the largest provider of professional services with offices in 34 countries and over 9 000 people.
Job Title: Graduate Recruitment 2019 – Advisory Services
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities for PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2019 – Advisory Services
1. Your learning with us begins with a structured 4 – 6 weeks induction course. This is the first element of a development framework that will help you build business awareness, technical, personal and management skills throughout your career.
2. Self-directed, career-long training is a key feature of life here at PwC. The entire working environment is designed to empower you to learn.
3. You will have access to a wealth of critical knowledge, such as best practices documentation and methodology tools. We will provide you with continuous on- the-job guidance, and you will acquire key knowledge about industries, business strategy and practical business issues faced by our clients through your daily experiences.
4. Professional qualifications will play a vital role in your career. We will provide you with all the support and resources you need to excel in your professional exams.
5. A coach who will play an important role in your career development will be made available to help you unlock your potentials, so that you can perform at your best.
6. International development is a valuable development opportunity which our global network can provide.
7. This provides you with the opportunity to spend a year or two gaining experience and fresh perspectives with one of the PwC firms around the world, or explore new cultures during short-term client assignments or training courses abroad.
Requirements for PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2019 – Advisory Services
- One year post NYSC cognate experience
- Completed NYSC
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division/Upper Credit
- Minimum of 5 ‘O’ level credits at one sitting including English Language and Mathematics
* This position is for our Advisory Services.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE YOU APPLY FOR THIS POSITION YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THE ASSURANCE/TAX REGULATORY SERVICES POSITIONS AS MULTIPLE APPLICATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should Apply online
Latest Graduate Jobs
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
- MainOne Graduate Trainee Program 2019
- Graduate Intern (Administrative Support) at Gapcon Nigeria Limited 2019
- Saharaco Graduate Trainee (Back Office Executive) 2019
- Axxela Graduate Trainee Program 2019
- KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
- Graduate Process Operator – Energy & Fluids Job Vacancy at SABmiller Plc
- First Bank Associate Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2019
- PwC Nigeria 2019 Graduate Recruitment – Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services
- PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2019/2020
- University Of Oxford, UK 2019 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme
- Government Of Brunei Darussalam 2019 Scholarships For International StudentS
- How to Apply for Admission and Scholarships in Islamic University of Madinah
- Japanese Government 2019 MEXT Teacher Training Students Scholarship
- Federal Government Scholarship 2019 Awards For NA and SDG For Girls Only Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Federal Government Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards – 2019/2020 Computer Based Test
- Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) 2019 Nomination Interview
- Islamic Development Bank 2019 Scholarships [Fully Funded]
- Bode Amao Foundation (BAF) 2018/2019 Undergraduate Scholarships Award