Following our post on Nigerian Navy 2019 Recruitment Exercise – Application Guidelines, the Nigerian Navy has released the list of successfully shortlisted candidates for DSSC Course 26 Selection 2019
The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 26 Selection Board interview held at Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo, Lagos State from 15 – 23 December 2018. Accordingly, these candidates are to report for training at Nigerian Naval College, Onne Port Harcourt on Monday 11 February 2019 from 0800 (8am).
Candidates are to come along with the following:
- Original and photocopies of:
- Duly completed Registration Forms.
- National Identity Card (acknowledgment slip admissible).
- First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, etc).
- Certificates from tertiary institutions.
- Certificate of registration with professional bodies.
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin.
- Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white trousers.
- One pair of black trousers.
- One belt (preferably black).
- Two white long sleeved shirts and 2 polo shirts.
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- A pair of national dress (white kaftan for Juma’at).
- Two pairs of white socks.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- One black lounge suite.
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 3 x 6 bed.
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Two long skirts.
- One pair of black low-heeled cover shoes.
- Two pairs of black or blue short tights.
For those of you who can’t remember, the Recruitment Exercise was posted on Nigerian Navy 2019 Recruitment Exercise – Application Guidelines
Note: Candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Wednesday 13 February 2019 will not be accepted for training.
Date of Training:
Candidates are to report for training at Nigerian Naval College, Onne Port Harcourt on Monday 11 February 2019 from 0800 (8am).
Latest Graduate Jobs
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
- MainOne Graduate Trainee Program 2019
- Graduate Intern (Administrative Support) at Gapcon Nigeria Limited 2019
- Saharaco Graduate Trainee (Back Office Executive) 2019
- Axxela Graduate Trainee Program 2019
- KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
- Graduate Process Operator – Energy & Fluids Job Vacancy at SABmiller Plc
- First Bank Associate Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2019
- PwC Nigeria 2019 Graduate Recruitment – Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services
- PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2019/2020
- University Of Oxford, UK 2019 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme
- Government Of Brunei Darussalam 2019 Scholarships For International StudentS
- How to Apply for Admission and Scholarships in Islamic University of Madinah
- Japanese Government 2019 MEXT Teacher Training Students Scholarship
- Federal Government Scholarship 2019 Awards For NA and SDG For Girls Only Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Federal Government Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards – 2019/2020 Computer Based Test
- Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) 2019 Nomination Interview
- Islamic Development Bank 2019 Scholarships [Fully Funded]
- Bode Amao Foundation (BAF) 2018/2019 Undergraduate Scholarships Award