LEAP Africa invites applications for the job position of Programmes Manager to oversee all program activities in the organisation
LEAP Africa offers innovative leadership and work readiness programmes for youth with the primary aim of equipping them to live productively, lead ethically and motivating them to deliver positive change in their communities by either championing the executing community development projects or building sustainable social enterprises.
1. Report to and work closely with the Executive Director in the planning and implementation of all LEAP Africa’s Youth, Enterprise and e-learning programmes in line with LEAP’s vision and mission.
2. Coordinate all programme design and conceptualization activities, curriculum development and updates; ensure the provision of training for all LEAP’s beneficiaries.
3. Support the development and implementation of comprehensive strategies for the Programmes Units.
4. Track and manage all programme deliverables in line with scope, budget and timelines ensuring efficient and transparent use of funds and effective project management for all programmes.
5. Manage all activities of staff in the programmes unit, providing leadership and mentoring to programme staff, ensuring mutual familiarity with work plans.
6. Coordinate the fundraising efforts of the organization for the implementation of LEAP programmes and activities. 7. Developing high quality viable proposals to donors that are responsive to their requirements, containing accurate budget, and are conceptually coherent.
8. Cultivate and manage strategic relationships and partnerships with local and international partners.
9. Organize and ensure the successful implementation of LEAP annual conferences and flagship programmes
10. Manage and oversee the brand of all LEAP programmes, actively promoting LEAP’s services and impact through various media
11. Perform other tasks as may required to further LEAP’s strategic objective
- 5+ years of relevant post NYSC experience with significant knowledge of the social development sector.
- Program conceptualization, design and delivery.
- Partnership development, fundraising, stakeholder management
- Strong work ethics, a self-starter, very creative
- Team leadership and management skills, supervisory skills Project Management.
- Passion for youth development, education, training and development in Africa.
- A high level of integrity.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should Kindly Click Here to apply
Latest Graduate Jobs
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
- MainOne Graduate Trainee Program 2019
- Graduate Intern (Administrative Support) at Gapcon Nigeria Limited 2019
- Saharaco Graduate Trainee (Back Office Executive) 2019
- Axxela Graduate Trainee Program 2019
- KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
- Graduate Process Operator – Energy & Fluids Job Vacancy at SABmiller Plc
- First Bank Associate Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2019
- PwC Nigeria 2019 Graduate Recruitment – Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services
- PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2019/2020
- University Of Oxford, UK 2019 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme
- Government Of Brunei Darussalam 2019 Scholarships For International StudentS
- How to Apply for Admission and Scholarships in Islamic University of Madinah
- Japanese Government 2019 MEXT Teacher Training Students Scholarship
- Federal Government Scholarship 2019 Awards For NA and SDG For Girls Only Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Federal Government Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards – 2019/2020 Computer Based Test
- Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) 2019 Nomination Interview
- Islamic Development Bank 2019 Scholarships [Fully Funded]
- Bode Amao Foundation (BAF) 2018/2019 Undergraduate Scholarships Award