Applications are open for Scholarship and Undergraduate Programs at Islamic University of Madinah for the academic year 1440-1441
There are no offices or agents for the university anywhere in the world to receive applications
to attend university, and the university does not impose a financial fee on students applying for study
The Islamic University of Madinah welcome applicant to study at the Islamic University in Madinah
Requirements for Applications for Scholarship and Undergraduate Programs at Islamic University of Madinah
The following are the documents required and the way to apply and the conditions of admission to the Islamic University. Please read it accurately and abide by The required documents
Required documents are:
• Secondary school certificate.
• Secondary grade grading.
• Good conduct certificate .
• birth certificate .
• passport .
• personal ID .
• A clear, modern, colorful image (4×6)
• The image must be without glasses, a white background and no headdress.
• A recent medical report on the safety of organs and sensory organs and the absence of communicable diseases (infectious) issued by an authorized medical center.
• Definition of the student from an Islamic institution in the country where the student resides, or from two Islamic personalities that include a statement of the student’s status and that he is a custodian of the performance of duties and those who adhere to Islamic ethics.
• Certificate of entry into Islam (for those who have not been Muslim since birth).
– An Arabic translation must be attached to each non-Arabic document certified by a certified translation office.
– In case of acceptance of the student must attend the assets of documents certified by the Saudi Embassy, and in the absence of a Saudi embassy in the country of the student documents authenticated by any reliable body at the university.
– If there are errors in your basic data in your original documents (such as name, date of birth and place of birth), you must amend these errors from the competent authorities in your country before sending the application.
The request can not be sent without attaching document images
Conditions Required for the Scholarship Applicantion
1. The student should be a good Muslim.
2. Undertake to abide by the university regulations and regulations.
3. Be medically fit.
4. Pass any personal test or interview conducted by the relevant authority.
5. He must have a general secondary certificate or equivalent from within the Kingdom or from abroad.
6. His secondary certificate should be issued by a public school or an equivalent school at the university.
7. Should be committed to full-time study
8. He has not passed since obtaining a high school certificate for more than five years.
9. The age of the scholarship applicant shall not exceed 25 years at the beginning of the study.
10. The applicant must be the Holy Quran teacher.
11. To fulfill any other conditions determined by the University Council and announce the time of submission.
12. He must have a general capacity test certificate if his secondary certificate is from within Saudi Arabia.
1. There are no offices or agents for the university anywhere in the world to receive applications to attend university.
2. The student must start the application process himself, and be responsible for maintaining the numbers given to him upon completion of the application.
3. The Islamic University is a scientific and cultural institution that aims to inform the message of Islam through advocacy, university education, postgraduate studies, preparing scientific research, translating and publishing it, and taking care of the Islamic heritage.
4. Studying at the Islamic University in Arabic in the course of theoretical colleges and English in the scientific track.
5. Application to join the university does not mean any commitment by the university to accept the student unless he feels in writing accepted.
6. The information recorded in the application shall not be relied upon unless accompanied by the supporting documents
7. The applicant who has forged documents is subject to the penalty and his acceptance is canceled.
8. The university shall determine the student’s accepted faculty after his arrival according to the university regulations.
9. The accepted student gets the ticket number from the university’s website, then reviews the carrier lines.
10. The accepted student at the University shall be responsible for the knowledge and follow-up of the study system and the regulations governing it.
11. All pledges, declarations and e-alerts contained in the student’s electronic file are binding on the student as their paper counterparts and the student is responsible for reviewing them periodically through the student’s user name and password. As well as all electronic transactions carried out by the student through his own user.
12. All pledges, declarations and conditions which the student will be aware of and comply with in this application will be included in his file in Arabic.
“I promise that all the information they have provided in this application is correct and that my identity papers and certificates are sound of misrepresentation or forgery. I also undertake, in my admission to the university, to abide by the rules and regulations of the university, including not to be allowed to stay in the Kingdom upon graduation or dropping out of school. Transfer sponsorship to non-university and commit to travel to my country. In case of violation, the University has the right to take the action it deems fit”
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply Online
Latest Graduate Jobs
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
- MainOne Graduate Trainee Program 2019
- Graduate Intern (Administrative Support) at Gapcon Nigeria Limited 2019
- Saharaco Graduate Trainee (Back Office Executive) 2019
- Axxela Graduate Trainee Program 2019
- KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
- Graduate Process Operator – Energy & Fluids Job Vacancy at SABmiller Plc
- First Bank Associate Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2019
- PwC Nigeria 2019 Graduate Recruitment – Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services
- PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2019/2020
- University Of Oxford, UK 2019 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme
- Government Of Brunei Darussalam 2019 Scholarships For International StudentS
- How to Apply for Admission and Scholarships in Islamic University of Madinah
- Japanese Government 2019 MEXT Teacher Training Students Scholarship
- Federal Government Scholarship 2019 Awards For NA and SDG For Girls Only Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Federal Government Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards – 2019/2020 Computer Based Test
- Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) 2019 Nomination Interview
- Islamic Development Bank 2019 Scholarships [Fully Funded]
- Bode Amao Foundation (BAF) 2018/2019 Undergraduate Scholarships Award