Government Of Brunei Darussalam is providing Scholarships for both undergraduates and postgraduate International Students to study in several universities starting 2019.
The Scholarships are provided to applicants who are willing to study at the University of Brunei Darussalam [UBD], Islam Sultan Sharif Ali university [UNISSA], Brunei Institute of Technology [ITB] and Politeknik Brunei (PB).
Eligible Countries for Government Of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships 2019
Students of ASEAN (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Viet Nam), OIC (Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Benin, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Tajikistan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan and Yemen), Commonwealth Member Countries ((Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Botswana, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Gambia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Montserrat, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and The Grenadines, Samoa, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Virgin Islands (British) and Zambia) and others can apply for the scholarships.
Selected Universities for Government Of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships 2019
Government Of Brunei Darussalam 2019 Scholarships To be Taken at The Following University:
- Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD),
- Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA),
- Universiti Teknologi Brunei (UTB) and
- Politeknik Brunei (PB).
Undergraduate and Postgraduate degrees
Eligibility for Government Of Brunei Darussalam 2019 Scholarships
- Applicants must Be nominated by their Government
- Applicants must be certified to be medically fit to undertake the scholarship and to study in Brunei Darussalam, by a qualified medical practitioner who is registered with any Government Authority(ies) prior to arrival in Brunei Darussalam. Any and all costs incurred in obtaining this certification are to be borne by the applicant.
- Applicants must be, between the ages of 18-25 for undergraduate and diploma programmes and must not exceed the age of 35 for postgraduate programmes on the 31st July 2019.
How To Apply for Government Of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships 2019
- Click Here to Download Application Form
- Application forms must be duly completed and endorsed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the National Focal Point for scholarships of the applicant’s country.
- Applicants are required to also submit a security clearance statement from their National Security Agency(ies)/ Police Station (i.e. a statement/ report certifying that applicants are clear from any civil and criminal charges).
- Completed application forms are to be emailed to the following address: applyBDGS2019@mfa.gov.bn
- Applicants applying to Univeristi Brunei Darussalam must also complete an online application through: https://apply.ubd.edu.bn/orbeon/uis-welcome/
Application Closing Date: 28th February 2019.
Latest Graduate Jobs
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
- MainOne Graduate Trainee Program 2019
- Graduate Intern (Administrative Support) at Gapcon Nigeria Limited 2019
- Saharaco Graduate Trainee (Back Office Executive) 2019
- Axxela Graduate Trainee Program 2019
- KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
- Graduate Process Operator – Energy & Fluids Job Vacancy at SABmiller Plc
- First Bank Associate Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2019
- PwC Nigeria 2019 Graduate Recruitment – Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services
- PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2019/2020
- University Of Oxford, UK 2019 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme
- Government Of Brunei Darussalam 2019 Scholarships For International StudentS
- How to Apply for Admission and Scholarships in Islamic University of Madinah
- Japanese Government 2019 MEXT Teacher Training Students Scholarship
- Federal Government Scholarship 2019 Awards For NA and SDG For Girls Only Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Federal Government Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards – 2019/2020 Computer Based Test
- Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) 2019 Nomination Interview
- Islamic Development Bank 2019 Scholarships [Fully Funded]
- Bode Amao Foundation (BAF) 2018/2019 Undergraduate Scholarships Award