The Federal Ministry of Education invites applications from interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2019/2020 Nomination computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Awards for:
BILATERAL EDUCATION AGREEMENT (BEA ) SCHOLARSHIP
- i)Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria,Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Ukraine,Japan, Macedonia; and
- ii)Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whosefirst degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary,Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea.
All qualified candidates are advised to:
- a.Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on READ MORE on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
- b.Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
- c.Print the completed Application Form
- d.Submit two sets of the Printed Application Forms at the venue of theinterview as scheduled below.
FIELDS OF STUDY
- a.Undergraduate level – Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences,Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, SocialSciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), etc; and
- b.Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and Ph.D) in all fields.
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
A. UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS:
All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics. Certificates should not be more than Two (2) years old (2017& 2018)for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2018) only. Age limit is from 18 to 20 years.
B. POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS:
All applicants for Undergraduate degree courses must hold a First Class (1st Degree with at least 2nd Class Upper Division. The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have completed at least two (2) years post qualification or employment practice in Nigeria. All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D. and only:
- i) N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted;
- ii) Evidence of readiness to be released by employer.
NOTE (For all Applicants):
- i) Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one year foreign Languare course of the country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction;
- ii) Japan applicants must have very strong background in further mathematics;
- iii) The required certificates for candidates applying for Iman Preachers and Quaranic Professor for Islamic Religious studies in Algeria is WAEC as in other scholarship awards;
- iv) All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship can apply for up to two fields of study in order of preference; and
- v) All applicants for Hungarian Scholarships must visit the website: www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu before 15th january, 2019.
- Complete the application form online
- Print the completed form and bring to the interview venue in addition to 2.0 above.
VENUE OF INTERVIEW:
All eligible applicants are to report for interview at the venues scheduled for accredidation a day to the date scheduled for examination. Two sets of completed application forms should be submitted at the various JAMB CBT centres with the following attachments:
- i. Two sets of Photocopies of Educational Certificates and Testimonials of previous schools attended with the originals for sighting;
- ii. Only one certificate is accepted i.e WAEC of May/June for
- Undergraduate applicants;
- iii. Two copies of Birth Certificate from National Population Commission;
- iv. State of origin/LGA certificate duly signed, stamped and dated;
- v. Four (4) coloured passport sized photographs on white background; and
- vi. Postgraduate applicatns will be required to submit Academic transcripts and NYSC discharge or Excemption certificates only.
NB: Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit to the Federal Scholarship Board the following:
- i) Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
- ii) Data page of current International passport; and
- iii) Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals.
- iv) Police Clearance Certificate where necessary.
Update: The date and Venues for the Test has been changed. Click Here to Download the new schedule.
New application closed on 3rd January 2019.
Candidates for interview on the 1st Day (Wednesday 28th February, 2018)
should appear for screening and documentation on Tuesday February 27th 2018, while candidates for interview on the 2nd Day (Thursday 1st March 2018) should appear for their own screening on Wednesday 28th February, 2018 between 9.00am to 4.00pm. Only cleared candidates will be admitted for the interviews.
Correspondences should be addressed to:
Federal Scholarship Board
FME Annex, Opp. Arewa Suites
Central Business District
Kindly always check: www.education.gov.ng from time to time for possible changes or additional information.
Latest Graduate Jobs
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
- MainOne Graduate Trainee Program 2019
- Graduate Intern (Administrative Support) at Gapcon Nigeria Limited 2019
- Saharaco Graduate Trainee (Back Office Executive) 2019
- Axxela Graduate Trainee Program 2019
- KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
- Graduate Process Operator – Energy & Fluids Job Vacancy at SABmiller Plc
- First Bank Associate Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2019
- PwC Nigeria 2019 Graduate Recruitment – Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services
- PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2019/2020
- University Of Oxford, UK 2019 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme
- Government Of Brunei Darussalam 2019 Scholarships For International StudentS
- How to Apply for Admission and Scholarships in Islamic University of Madinah
- Japanese Government 2019 MEXT Teacher Training Students Scholarship
- Federal Government Scholarship 2019 Awards For NA and SDG For Girls Only Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Federal Government Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards – 2019/2020 Computer Based Test
- Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) 2019 Nomination Interview
- Islamic Development Bank 2019 Scholarships [Fully Funded]
- Bode Amao Foundation (BAF) 2018/2019 Undergraduate Scholarships Award