Bradfield Consulting Limited has Job Vacancy for position of Business Development Consultant. Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Bradfield goal is to help esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
Bradfield Consulting Limited is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: HR / Business Development Consultant
- Initiate and lead human resource projects
- Provide advice and recommendations to HR personnel for resolution of daily issues
- Formulate strategic and practical plans to address human resource matters
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities/leads.
- Assist in recruiting and management of personnel
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Assist in the development and integration of policies
- Help establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices
- Developing leads and building potential networks.
- Meeting face to face with new and existing clients regularly.
- Advising management on the administration of human resources policies and procedures
- Conduct performance Appraisal
- Develop training curriculum and presentation slides for trainings
- Conduct in-house and out-door trainings
- Serving as internal consultants by analyzing a company’s current HR programs and recommending solutions
- Provide consultation and guidance to senior management and organizational partners in the interpretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations.
- Develop employee restructuring plans.
- Provide advice on discipline process, conduct disciplinary review conferences and advise on appropriate outcomes.
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of innovative workforce retention programs.
- Ensuring business objectives/targets are met periodically.
- B.Sc. / BA in human resources, business administration or relevant field;
- M.Sc. / M.A in human resources will be a plus
- Candidates with at least 5 years of experience preferred
- Proven experience as an HR/ Business Development Personnel
- Experience in project management preferably HR related
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
- Solid understanding of research methods and analysis
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of human resource IT (ATS, Payroll etc.)
- Ability to strategize and formulate business plans
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- A team player
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested candidates should Click Here to Submit your CV and Application Online
Latest Graduate Jobs
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
- MainOne Graduate Trainee Program 2019
- Graduate Intern (Administrative Support) at Gapcon Nigeria Limited 2019
- Saharaco Graduate Trainee (Back Office Executive) 2019
- Axxela Graduate Trainee Program 2019
- KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
- Graduate Process Operator – Energy & Fluids Job Vacancy at SABmiller Plc
- First Bank Associate Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2019
- PwC Nigeria 2019 Graduate Recruitment – Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services
- PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2019/2020
- University Of Oxford, UK 2019 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme
- Government Of Brunei Darussalam 2019 Scholarships For International StudentS
- How to Apply for Admission and Scholarships in Islamic University of Madinah
- Japanese Government 2019 MEXT Teacher Training Students Scholarship
- Federal Government Scholarship 2019 Awards For NA and SDG For Girls Only Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Federal Government Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards – 2019/2020 Computer Based Test
- Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) 2019 Nomination Interview
- Islamic Development Bank 2019 Scholarships [Fully Funded]
- Bode Amao Foundation (BAF) 2018/2019 Undergraduate Scholarships Award